Just so you know that I keep my promises...

(Eventually).

Kallie the winner of the birthday challenge did indeed receive a little gift for her trouble. Or at least she was finally mailed a little gift (tell me if you got it Kallie, and if you didn't, cease and desist from any further reading of this post until you do.)

I told you it would be a personalized gift. Kallie has the cutest family so I decided that a little scrapbook to fill with photos of them would be in order. Isn't this a cute scrapbook? It spells "family", yes it does! Perfect. For photos. Of a family. Isn't that cunning? Isn't that smart?

But wait, there is more, you can put pictures on all the different sized pages. Groovy!

And see! See how purty all the paper is? Ohhhhh...pretttty (Kallie please overlook the fact that I am scissors challenged-I really do try)
And you can put photos on the back of all the pages too. No way! YES Way. What will they come up with next? My word!
I'm also fairly certain that Kallie is normal appreciates chocolate, so I managed not to decimate in one short sitting dip into this box of my most beloved Ferreror Rocher's before they were ripped from my sweaty clutches mailed. Kallie, trust me, you should consider this unprecendented self control a huge sign of my affection for you and my gratitude for what you did.

I have not forgotten that I hinted that others may be surprised too...

I'm reading: Just so you know that I keep my promises...Tweet this!

5 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

The book is ADORABLE...and oh, so cunning.

(Do you know, that is the first time I've heard that word in AGES outside of the Book of Mormon? I know we both grew up speaking English, but I LOVE reading English from other parts of the world...does that make sense? I love reading British blogs because everything is "lovely" and "brilliant"!)

Kallie said...

and BRILLIANT it was! (even though i'm an idaho native) thank you soooo much for the cute, cute board book! (i secretly wanted one of those from Laura's collection at one party i attended, but didn't think i should splurge on it) so THANK YOU! the best part was that i didn't have to do the color-scheme and decor -- i can just paste and be done! you know me well -- oh and the ferrero rocher? i won't admit how many are (or aren't) left. . . to be honest -- i'd never actually HAD one -- just seen them in the Christmas-time ads, but they really are a little peice of heaven. (and not too rich to only stop at one - regretfully) you are the bom.com kirsty ;)

April Kennedy said...

that gift is fabulous! gorgeous! covet worthy!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

What a great prize that was, the photo book is so beautiful!! :)

jmt said...

Alright, I am in LOVE with that scrapbook. I am a horrible, amateur scrapper, but I still love it. :)