And the winner is.....

On Friday evening by random selection, lucky #12 was selected. #12 turned out to be Jennifer who has been walking many a speedy mile this week. Yay Jenn! Yay Jenn!

Jennifer will be receiving her suggested prize of an iTunes gift card so that she can stop listening to talk radio. She was going to receive a pair of these. As joyfully reviewed here. But music trumps socks, even these socks, I must agree. Priorities. She will get a little something extra in there too.

Watch for the next challenge coming soon and keep it moving, you are an inspiration!

I'm reading: And the winner is.....Tweet this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah me! Thank you so much for your fun contest! 37 miles in 6 days...I am smoking! I am also sick to death of Terry Gross. Merci merci...

Anonymous said...

Horray!!!! I found the Post Your Comment spot. This is a step in the right direction. I have printed out Wandi's instruction sheet - let's see if it works.

Please, re-run the info. on the magic socks. I am walking at lunchtime!

The woman who gave you life, so don't be abusive about my efforts.