What a difference a day (or two) makes...

The kids are on Winter break. This is what we did a couple of days ago

Img_7558

Four little monkeys sliding on a sled..

Img_7540

One fell off, got snow on his head!

Mama called "hey my turn now!", which made the sled go FAST

Img_7531_2

Even though we're freezing cold the snow is such a blast.

Img_7553

Img_7525


Img_7546

Img_7571

And this is what we did today! (With apologies to the Beatles) (Oh c'mon go ahead and click (open in a new window) and listen while you look- I guarantee the background music will make you smile :) These images are way cuter then the ones on youtube though.

Img_7627

Here comes the sun...

Img_7631

and I'll say it's all right

Img_7637

Little darling..the smile's returning to the faces..

Img_7679

Little darling it seems like years since it's been here..

Img_7650

Sun...sun...sun....here it comes....

Img_7648

Little darling, I feel like ice is slowly melting

Img_7655

Little darling it seems like years since it's been clear

Img_7646

Little darling...it's been a (short) cold lonely winter..

Img_7664

little darling it seems like years since it's been here..

Img_7666

Sun! Here comes the sun! Little darling...

Img_7673

Sun here comes the sun...and I'll say...

Img_7684

It's all right! Da loodle la loodle la loodle la leee....

Img_7691

One day of Spring in the dead of winter=A gift. :)

Comments

Very cute :) So jealous of your oh so near SUMMER though! XO

Watching along with the song definitely makes it feel like a joyful spring day. Love the pix.

By the way, I was talking to my SIL yesterday who said that she reads your blog all the time and she loves how entertaining you are.

Great, wonderful, striking pictures! Really, they are great! And the Beatles don't own their music anymore, so you can do whatever you want to their lyrics. But you might have to answer to Michael Jackson, who now holds the rights.

I loved walking to campus today with no coat. I did my part in jinxing winter by buying a sub-zero coat from Land's End. Here's hoping...

Thanks for the gift of spring! I'm ready for all this snow to go away. Love the pics of the kids!

I'm reading: What a difference a day (or two) makes...Tweet this!

0 comments: