Hi! Did you have any trouble finding the place?...

Come on in! I'll give you the tour.
Ok so over here we have the stuff I am going to type aka The Whining..and over there we'll have the list of friends' blogs I obsessively click on. Up there is supposed to be the snappy tag line however, this template doesn't approve of it so.. whatever. And down there I'll probably figure out a way to not have 5 million photos every time I post-ie a slideshow ! or something similar, in order to cut down on loading time and all the swearing and muttering you people have been doing whilst that was happening. For shame! Yeah you think I don't hear, but the walls are thin.

So! What do you think? And did you bring pizza?
Ok well, if not...thanks for coming but I have lots of boxes to unpack ...But hey! Come back tomorrow because by then I'll have hung the pictures, or at least have found the toaster, and it will be spectacular.

I'm reading: Hi! Did you have any trouble finding the place?...Tweet this!

6 comments:

Jen Lynn said...

http://www.foodite.com/photos/posts/zacharys.jpg

Some pizza for you.

nyn said...

I am almost converted. Almost every friend I have has moved here. I like what you have done with the place so far. I'll check back tomorrow for the unpacking of the kitchen sink and other important nessasary items. Love ya!

Jules said...

Yay! Glad to have you in the 'hood!

Unknown said...

Need help unpacking? Need a Map? Need a can of soup?

Have fun at the spot!

Anonymous said...

Love the entrance hall! You've done a great job with this place so far.

Amz said...

Looks great! Glad to see you have converted to the user friendly Blogger.