The Daddy! The Daddy! We love the Daddy!


We had a good Fathers Day yesterday. We gave Dad breakfast in bed and let him have a long nap. Is there any gift greater then the gift of sleep? No there is not.



We also gave him some presents!


I borrowed an idea from my super creative and talented friend Jessica and we put together this groovy t-shirt for him with this on the back (It spells out Daddy if you were wondering ;) My kids hate having photos taken so it shows their level of devotion to him.


Here are some of the outtakes




























We also put together a little scrapbook of some of the things we love about him from A-Z. They were all so cute but here are a few of my favourites (U-gives me Uppies)















O-Outstanding Owie Fixer

















He really is such a perfect daddy, we are all so blessed to have him around.

I'm reading: The Daddy! The Daddy! We love the Daddy!Tweet this!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm soooo stealing the book idea for next year! Love it!!!!

nyn said...

This is adorable. I love the book idea. We will have to do that next year too.

Thalia Randall said...

Ag siestog :)