Why yes I believe I can..

Have I mentioned that every day at about noon, Finny says to me:

"Mommy! I would like a peanut butter samich, wif jelly cut down in the middle and no crust. Do you fink you can make that happen for me sweet cheeks?"

If I say, "hmm... maybe.."

He says, "because you are the best mommy in the whole wide world!"

That kid is smooth.



Who could resist this dirty little face?

On Friday night we went to an art festival downtown. As we walked down there the kids were prioritizing the activities for the evening. Finny said, "I just want to dance with my beautiful mommy". He should write a primer:
"How to make a sucker of your mommy".



Me and my charming dance partner.

I'm reading: Why yes I believe I can..Tweet this!

1 comments:

Thalia Randall said...

Haha, I love that! Where did he get the phrase Sweetcheeks from! Everytime I think of this it makes me laugh!