Couple of Finny-isms...lest I forget



1.Association of ideas again: Daddy got an Air-shot today. (Flu shot)-Flew...through the..Air..get it?)

2.Upon hearing the mention of tofu: Toe food? Toe food!?

3. Upon observing me weeping as I watched the emotionally manipulative tear jerker which is Extreme Home Makeover he asked me why I was crying. I sniffled that it was because these people were being kind or sweet or something to that effect. He pondered this thoughtfully.

Later on he came to me and said, "Mommy, I will love you forever and I will always let you do my work!" When I laughed he looked crushed and asked, "why aren't you crying!?". I explained that it was funny that he thought it was nice for me to always do his work. He looked horrified and said, "I meant I will always do your work for YOU." Pause.."Now will you cry?"
Of course, I pulled out my best crocodile tears just for him.

I'm reading: Couple of Finny-isms...lest I forgetTweet this!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Awww!!! Such a sweety!

Unknown said...

He is just too cute!

April Kennedy said...

I love crocodile tears. And I love using them sometimes to make my kids feel bad to show them they hurt my feelings...haha...it always ends in the sweetest embrace though!

Kim said...

Awwwwww...sweet boy!

Kim