Dear Anonymous Commenter..

Since I haven't before, I wanted to make clear that I will not post anonymous comments unless they are of a completely benign nature. It is my opinion that if you are going to judge the views of someone else, you should show enough character to put your name behind that slamming. You clearly consider yourself a superior Christian to me, and I am comfortable with you going on believing that.

However, I just wanted to point out that your argument loses some power, and I have a tough time taking you seriously, when you post something very judgmental about an issue you clearly feel very strongly about, but not strongly enough to sign your name to that post. Hmmm.....WWJD? I'm fairly confident in saying-not that.

I would have enjoyed discussing what you had to say, but because you did not leave your name, I can only assume that you are not interested in respectful debate, only in leaving vitriolic comments and running. Hey man, whatever works for you. :) Have a great day!

I'm reading: Dear Anonymous Commenter..Tweet this!

2 comments:

April Kennedy said...

oh...the curiosity...you are killing me now that I don't get to see the comment...nice comeback though!

LunaMoonbeam said...

You're hilarious. You should totally post their comment in your next blog post so we can all slam them, with our names attached. ;-) OK, maybe that wouldn't be kind...but if they left the comment, they shouldn't mind all of us reading it!

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that the comment was directed either at your "swig o' Diet Coke" or your stance as a Democrat.

Either way, we love ya' - Diet Coke Democrat and all. I'm curious, though - why Democrat? I'm seriously interested, with absolutely no "slamming motive" in sight.

(If I'm wrong on the direction of their "slam", pay me no mind...but I am curious about the Democrat thing. :-))