Christmas carols for the mentally unstable....

I have been feeling particularly distracted and ineffective lately as I flit from one unfinished project to the next like a demented humming bird. There is so much to do! And none of it seems to be getting completely done! I feel sure that if anyone has Adult ADD it is me. I was telling my sister about that this evening when, mid sentence, I was reminded of this little gem. Of course I went looking for it online in the middle of trying to get another project done. Giving someone with ADD tendencies access to the internet is like giving a hyperactive kid lots of sugar and turning them loose in a room full of balls and loud music, and video games, and lot of bright colours and other little kids....

Anyway, lest I get distracted again before I get to publish this post, without further ado, Christmas Carols for the mentally unstable.

Schizophrenia -- Do You Hear What I Hear?

Multiple Personality Disorder -- We Three Kings Disoriented Are

Dementia -- I Think I'll Be Home for Christmas

Narcissistic
-- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

Manic -- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and . . .

Paranoid
-- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me

Borderline Personality Disorder -- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire

Personality Disorder -- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why

Attention Deficit Disorder -- Silent Night, Holy OOOOOOOOh look at the Froggy, can I have chocolate, why is France so far away?

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder -- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bell ...

I'm reading: Christmas carols for the mentally unstable....Tweet this!

6 comments:

nyn said...

LOL!! I am too many of these..what does that make me? I guess crazy :) Finally updated my blog. Thanks for the love and your fun blogs. I love to read them.

Jules said...

BUMD and I are ROLF. :-)

Denise said...

LOL!!! Oh MY...you are a comic genius!!!!!!!

Denise said...

I’ve been given the Lemonade Award by a fellow blogger. I’d like to pass it along to you if you so choose to accept. Stop by my blog to get the details.

Stephanie said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!!!!!

Kirsty said...

Denise, thank you LOL I wish I could take credit for this but I can't. It was some other comic genius with experience with mental illness :D