Warm cheesy garlic biscuits IN LESS THAN 10 minutes! NO WAY!

It is soup and chili season. And nothing goes better with soup and chili then cheesy biscuits. I got this recipe from Leigh Anne the domestic goddess and I have been swooning ever since. This is one recipe that even I can make without drama. (And if you will visit yesterday's blog post you will find that this is a pretty note-worthy claim)



It makes a dozen of the yummiest biscuits (or if you are South African-scones..kind of?) from ingredients you are sure to have on hand (if I did, you will), in under 10 minutes. In the time it takes to heat up your Campbells, you will have something which you can feel all domesticated about, to serve to your family. It's one of those rare too-good- to- be -true things which is in fact, true! This is a copycat recipe of Red Lobster's cheesy garlic biscuits. Just click on Leigh Anne's delectable photo above, click your heels three times and say "there's no place like your home-based mom" and you fall in love with the yummy, cheesy ease of it all.

You are welcome.

I'm reading: Warm cheesy garlic biscuits IN LESS THAN 10 minutes! NO WAY!Tweet this!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kirsty,

Glad you enjoyed the biscuits. They are so yummy and so easy!

Anonymous said...

Oh, yum! I love bread and I love garlic and I love cheese! Those sound delectable. Thanks for linking it.

Janet said...

Mmmm, I love those at Red Lobster. How awesome to be able to make them so easily at home. Thanks.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

YUMMY!

Anonymous said...

sound yummy, we are having soup later in the week I may just have to try these.

April Kennedy said...

Thank you. Red Lobster's are our favorite....can't wait to make up these little goodies! Yum. Yum.