Just so you know...



Isn't it funny that the absolute worst thing you can say to a woman with PMS is that she has PMS? Especially if you are of the male gender-(that's one for you boyz-no charge.)

When I saw this I had to laugh. I vividly remember doing that to a boy in high-school when I may have been a tad irritable, and he chanted "gimme a P! gimme an M! gimme an S!". Except since I have opposable thumbs, but am unable to roar with any great force, I grabbed his lapels and pinned him to the wall despite the fact that he was considerably heavier and taller then I. (PMS=Super human strength when angered), and told him in dangerously quiet tones to never ever say that to me again. He looked exactly like that there unfortunate lion. It is a pretty satisfying memory.

I'm reading: Just so you know...Tweet this!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duly noted, babe. Duly noted.

jmt said...

How can I get my husband to "duly note" this? He needs to...today. LOL I am hurting.

Janet said...

ROFL...love it.

leah said...

so i haven't laughed out loud through a post (anybody's post) in a long time. that felt so good. :)

Mikki said...

LOL. What a great post!!

nyn said...

Seriously I need this on a sign around my neck during PMS. Just to give everyone fair warning of what would happen need they ask? Thanks for a great laugh.

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Seriously ... I think we have ALL roared that roar before. I pity the poor man who dares to ask his wife "Are you PMS'ing?" LOL