Easy Peasy Money Management


If you are like me, (frugal yet financially clueless,) there is a wonderful online tool that will help you figure out a budget super quickly and easily. It is incredibly intuitive, non-intimidating, friendly and easy, it really does not require anything but you plugging in some numbers out of your head and then keeping track of your receipts.

It helps you to save for future/occasional expenses by breaking them down into monthly payments. It's clean and simple and recommended by the financially non-clueless too. (I get no kick-back for this glowing review or any referrals).

Pearbudget has a one month free trial and then it's $3 per month after that. If you are feeling all stressy and out of control about your finances, do yourself a favour and get hooked up with them.

It works for me!

I'm reading: Easy Peasy Money ManagementTweet this!

8 comments:

Home School Dad said...

Sounds good, I will think about the trial.

Erin @ Closing Time said...

Thanks so much for the tip! I had never heard of this before. It sounds like a great tool.

Carol said...

Love great tips. Never hurts to look.

Unknown said...

Now how do you *stick* to that budget? That's always the hardest part for me!

Courtney said...

oh i havent heard of this. we use mint and i really like it, and its free!

It Feels Like Chaos said...

Sounds interesting! Thanks for the suggestion!

Hoosier Homemade said...

Great tip! I think I will check it out. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
~Liz

Jenny said...

great tip. i missed this weeks WFMW cause I have nothing to share. LOL but yours is pretty good :)