This one goes out to Aaron Sayer

14 years today, kiddo!


Can you believe it?! Yeah, I can too. A lot has happened between then and now. A.Lot. We're old,
dude. But ha! Not really. The upsides of being a child-bride and a boy-groom. We'll celebrate our 20th before we're 40! Well, I will anyway. Neener.




Thank you for showing me that you will always be by my side, through the highs and the lows, and the super, duper lows and the really incredible, sweet highs, and all the boring stuff in between. You make the boring stuff fun.



Thank you for putting up with all my rubbish with such patience, humour, and grace...



And always, always making me feel safe...




...and adored





Being your wife makes me the luckiest chica in the world. It really, really does. You make up for all of life's not so super parts, and then some. I love you so, so much. Let's do this 14 year thing again shall we? And then again after that...and after that, again. And when that is over, let's do it again..and you get the picture (and you can probably figure out how many years that would put us at, because you are so very clever). To Infinity And Beyond! You and me babe, how about it?

Thanks for telling me to shut up and put my ring back on. I'm so glad we went ahead and got married the next morning.

I'm your babbie,you're my babbie....
xoxoxoxoxoxoox

Stinny.
(Do you remember when you dedicated this to me on the radio just before we got married? This one's for you. Happy Anniversary!)

I'm reading: This one goes out to Aaron SayerTweet this!

16 comments:

trish said...

Wow, I can't believe it has been 14 years already!!! Seems like just the other day. Congratulations and may you have an eternity of love, joy and peace beyond understanding. Love, Tisha

Dahling said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY guys ! Hope you have a great day and that the sun shine son you !

Thalia Randall said...

Ah sweeeeeet!!! Happy anniversary!!

Janet said...

Happy Anniversary!

Devon said...

Congratulations!!!

Denise said...

Happy Anniversary Kirsty & Aaron!! Wishing you many many more happy years together!

jmt said...

Such a complementary pair...him fair and light, you dark and "smokey". :) Congrats!! 20 before 40....wow. Now THAT is planning!

Aaron said...

Stin,

I love you! More every second of the last 14 years. Thanks for being the most wonderful wife a guy could every hope and dream of. And thank you for putting up with me. You are truly amazing! I can't wait for the next 14 years, and the 14 after that and after that.......

Love Pooh.

The Sayer Family said...

You two are so cute! I love the pictures - I haven't seen all of those. Have a most wonderful anniversary!

Krista said...

Congratulations---!!!!

You two look so cute in all your photos...

To many, many, more!

jena said...

Oh my goodness you looked like such a kid! Did they card you at the door to make sure you were old enough? :)

Congratulations! Alan & I hit #14 this summer! Good times!

Kirsty said...

LOL Jena, I WAS such a kid ;)

Jules said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

nyn said...

You guys are so cute!! Then and now!! Congrats we are so happy for you. Here is to eternity and beyond.

Megan Gery said...

happy anniversary!

Kate @ Stolen Moments said...

What a sweet post! It sounds like there are some stories there, and how wonderful that you've had 14 years to share them together. Here's hoping your infinity is just as fabulous!