Friday's Fabulous Follower: Samantha from Mama Notes!



Today's random number was 8 which happens to be my lucky number and I've been having a great time roaming Samantha's blog. Samantha is a young mom with a really adorable baby boy named Lucas. I get all gooshy inside when I see pictures of little people his age, it makes me purse my lips so I don't implode with my desire to squish his adorableness.

You can find out more about Samantha here. Like me, she is interested in fitness and I give a big hear hear, two thumbs up for her tips on getting your pre-baby body back. She has a feature which she calls Ask The Moms. I can't tell you how helpful this would have been to me when I was in her stage of life. I am laughing out loud at her Mom Suit dilemma. I don't think I've ever known a new mom to have this concern. Usually it's "do you think anyone will think it's weird if I show up in a full body wetsuit, with a big flowing t-shirt over?" Samantha I was 22 when I had my first child and I can honestly say I don't think I got back into the water for a good 2 years hence (by then I had another newborn and had reconciled myself to Mama Whale Chic). You go girl.

Samantha is also hosting an Earth Mama Angel Baby Giveaway (ends Monday) on her blog so hustle over.

Thanks for following my blog, Samantha. Yours is fab.

I'm reading: Friday's Fabulous Follower: Samantha from Mama Notes!Tweet this!

1 comments:

Samantha said...

wow, what a fun surprise! Thanks for featuring me! :) Lucky number 8 alright!! ;)