Happy Birthday Benj and Gabe!!


My darling 2 year apart twins are celebrating today. Benj is 11. ELEVEN I say!! Gaber is 9. WHAT? NINE???! Words cannot express how much I love these two boys. They are kind, good, hard-working, self-motivated and talented. And sooooo handsome, no?

I really could not be a prouder mother, I feel deeply blessed.

This morning I lay in bed with them talking about their respective births. I simply cannot believe they were 9 and 11 years ago. Such amazing, wonderful days.

Time has absolutely flown, (stop that, Time! Stop that right now!) and every year with them has been such an incredible pleasure and privilege.

Beej and Gabey, I love you both, so, so, SO very much. May you always remain each others' best friend. You are both a great example and inspiration to me.

If you have a moment, would you please wish them happy birthday on their blog? They would be thrilled.

I'm reading: Happy Birthday Benj and Gabe!!Tweet this!

7 comments:

jmt said...

Such a sweet mom you are. :) I'll head there now.

Denise said...

Happy Birthday Benj & Gabe!! The years really have just flown by!!

Jessica said...

Awww...that bedhead is the BEST....Happy Birthday handsome boys!!

nyn said...

Wow, how time flies. *sob* how do they grow so fast? Happy Birthday Benj and Gabe!!

Jill said...

That's an awesome b-day pic... You have 2 very good looking boys! So how do you feel about arranged marriages????

Anonymous said...

That's so cool that they share a birthday! I share a birthday with one of my sisters, too.

Thalia Randall said...

Aloha! Please note, I commented on the boy's blog on their birthday even before I read this prompt. I saw your skype msg yesterday and I was confused! But maybe you hadn't seen their blog yet. Let me know if it somehow didn't come up. Lovies!!