To the Anonymous Individual(s) who.....

so kindly gave us a heart attack this morning.....

*click collage to enlarge

What an awesome surprise. It totally made our day and it even made me a little misty to see all the trouble you went to just for us. I know that whoever you are, I love you too.

For those of you not initiated in the pleasant type of heart attack. The collage above should be self explanatory. When we opened the door this morning, we were showered with love. Hearts and sweet messages were everywhere. In some of the photos above my kids are inspecting them all with much glee and wonderment, and then sitting on the doorstep enjoying some of the chocolate hugs and kisses that were left there too. So much fun!

It's amazing how some unexpected love can just re-energize you and help you to spend some time dwelling on all the things that are beautiful about your life. It's always inspiring to me to pass these things on too. So from me and my family and the families we will pay it forward to-thank you! xoxox

I'm reading: To the Anonymous Individual(s) who.....Tweet this!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

How absolutely special! You are surrounded with wonderful people, Kirsty, and it is because you love that you are loved.

Lori said...

That is sooo sweet!

Lynn Kellan said...

Awww. You must live in a lovely neighborhood!

Kirsty said...

LOL Lynn...well... I have at least one nice neighbour but..I'm pretty sure it's one of my sweet girlies from church.

Lisa said...

What a feeling that must have been!