Want. To. Squish. It

Would you just look at what my sweet sister in law just went and did!?!


Now she's gone and made me want one too. Sheesh! The nerve! Why don't people think before they foist so much cuteness on the world and reignite all the dormant baby fever?! Most inconsiderate.

I do love their little family. They are so cute and sweet and their breeding pattern mimics ours almost exactly. Two boys 2 years apart and a baby girl a couple later....Brings back many wonderful memories of bringing home our "little" pink bundle to her two ecstatic and adorable big brothers. ...
Seriously, it is just so fortunate I cannot go back in time because I would immediately eat them all right up, and then where would we be?

Awww....sniff. I'm getting a little verklempt....
You should congratulate them. That's some pretty superior cuteness they produced there. Yay for Heather! Yay for Jeremy! Yay for Carson and Tanner! Nice work people. Welcome sweet Kayleigh! You make a most delightful addition to our family.

**Don't forget to enter to win your customized fashion statement-a fun and funky purse from SPICY DESIGNS!

I'm reading: Want. To. Squish. ItTweet this!

10 comments:

April Kennedy said...

Oh I know that feeling of wanting to eat them up all too well. And everytime I see a newborn it makes me get all gushy about maybe having another one. Then I hear them cry and I want to comfort them. Then I hear them scream and I jump back to reality!

Dahling said...

Tres adorable.....very pretty baby ! Congratulations to Jeremy and Heather.

Thought you were talking about our Sister in law Christina for a moment ; ) Have just realised I only have two sisters in law and will most likely only ever have three..

Devon said...

LOL on the breeding patterns..

And I so know what you mean...I am suffering from horrible baby envy at the moment.

I also giggled at your title--I always talk about squishing babies. Love that verb...

Bow Cheeky Creations said...

Aww...Very cute! :)

Bubbleyumgirl said...

And that adorable mouth and chin...that's what always gets me! Is she a C-section baby? Because she has that perfectly non-mashed-through-the-birth-canal look about her. *sigh*

The Redhead Riter said...

That is a really beautiful baby! I can honestly say, I don't want more babies. I never thought I would see me saying that either since I wanted 12. Insane, huh?

Krista said...

Congratulations on the newest addition to your family! She is just precious with her little fancy bow!

Send her best wishes from Arizona!!

Jen said...

She's adorable and I love her bow :) Fortunately I have enough small ones of my own not to want another right now (or ever) :)

The Sayer Family said...

Thank you so much everyone! What a nice surprise. We are enjoying every minute of it! Love you Aaron and Kirsty!

Janet said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations to your family.