Darlings! I hate this day!

And yesterday too, come to think of it. Monday as well. I would like to request a better day tomorrow if that is alright.

I feel like I ate a big, mournful ball of stress and it is lodged in the base of my throat. Unpleasant. It makes it hard to breathe.... and eat and all that. But that's ok. I could stand to lose a few lbs. It's a pity that breathing is somewhat essential....

I am mindful of my many amazing blessings, but anxiety....it can be so....pushy, so obnoxious, so in your face, distracting and overbearing.

Worrying about one's loved ones is really so agonizing, is it not? I suppose that is the downside of having loved ones. Even so, I'm glad I have them.

Tomorrow needs to be better. Yes. I have decreed it to be so. And so it shall be.

I'm reading: Darlings! I hate this day!Tweet this!

11 comments:

Michelle Lewsen said...

Oh, Kirsty - I don't know what is worrying you, but I wish for you that it passes and that all is well. Lots of love and light to you and your beautiful family. xoxo

Jill said...

I agree completely...

Carri said...

I have had these days and I must say I completely understand. I hope tomorrow is better for you. I know you deserve it, because what Mom doesn't.

Chief said...

Take care of you. I hate when I get in a funk like this.

Peg said...

big, mournful ball of stress and it is lodged in the base of my throat?

Sounds like a hairball. Shadow always solves those by coughing them up on the floor and walking away. It's worth a try. ;-)

Leah said...

I LOVE that you blogged this, very inspiring as I fret I won't have anything to blog about "until I have a better day." Just blog "what is". I know for sure that tomorrow WILL feel better.

Lynn Kellan said...

Thinking of you....hoping the anxiety eases.

LunaMoonbeam said...

Oh, the ANXIETY is just...not fun. I'm sorry, Mama!!! I wish I had a great tip for you. My FAVORITE thing to do when I'm stressed, is to ask my daughter to come over and let me SMELL her. She's used to it now. ;-) I take her little face between my hands, put my forehead on hers, close my eyes...and just BREATHE. It's a quick, if temporary, fix!

Jen Lynn said...

I hope all your loved ones are well, or that they'll be well soon.

jmt said...

For reasons I will not explain, I feel as if I've had that ball lodged for nearly 2 years. The stress caused by worrying for loved ones can be so completely overwhelming, other things seem so miniscule. Last week I had that burden lifted, and the ball removed. You will too, soon, I hope. Or maybe today was better indeed? Happy Thursday to you and your loved ones.

Mandy said...

Given that my motto is SHE WHO LAUGHS - LASTS! and that I recently blogged on - "I will not be participating in life today thankyou" - I have found a kindred spirit in you - looking forward to the next update! Great Work