Scenes from Christmas Day

Christmas Day is not as tradition-centric (I just made up a word! It's so much cooler then traditional) for us as our Christmas Eve is. But we had a wonderful one all the same.


Christmas day was full of ripping and exclaiming...





Shared excitement and thrills (Benj and Gabe demonstrate their joy of a particular Wii game with 1980's dance moves)....






Hugs and gratitude





Modeling of newly acquired wardrobe items and accessories...


Finny took this picture and kindly cropped out my morning face so I wouldn't have to.


High fat breakfasts



Exploring our creative sides (Gracie breaks out her easel amidst breakfast making carnage) you can't ignore the call of the artiste within.


Hanging out with friends (and elves). This is just before Nathan popped our brand new Fifa soccer ball from South Africa. But he didn't mean to. He was just trying to help.



Partying and getting down














It rocked.

I'm reading: Scenes from Christmas DayTweet this!

12 comments:

Bethany said...

Looks like and awesome day. I love the Michael Jackson jacket. I might be a little jealous. I could totally rock that jacket.

Jen Lynn said...

Ah crap guys. Why can't we be there? You made me and Q friend sad with your invitation the other day. We just don't have good hang out buddies anymore. (sniff sniff)

Meg said...

That looks like tons of fun!! Shame about the soccer ball. Can you get another?

Janet said...

So much fun!

Anonymous said...

It's 2 a.m. and my tact has left the building. What I was talking about before...it's done...i'm dead. :oP

My best, Lynn

Michelle said...

How awesome is this?! Makes me a little sad for my little Jewish kiddies...;-(
I love love love the fun that I FEEL when I look at these. You have a very special family and I love that you know it and are so mindful and appreciative of it all. What an inspiration you and ALL your family are to me.
xoxoxo
Merry Christmas and a happy happy new year to you.

Working Mommy said...

What great pictures!! So glad you and your fam had a wonderful Christmas! Heres to wishing you all the best in the new year!

~WM

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Oh man, you guys really got your groove on!! :)

Sarah and the Gentlemen said...

That was so thoughtful of Finny to pre-crop your picture for you. :0)

It looks like a fun day!

Holly Lefevre said...

That looks like a fun Christmas. I like your new word! I am going to use it...but give you credit of course!
Holly @ 504 Main

Anonymous said...

I especially liked the Aaron/Gabe hug. Aaron has that "he is too cute - I need to squash him - can I break him?" look on his face. Looked like a good Christmas day cause they can be so anti-climaxical after a magical Christmas Eve event.
Love you.
Marmie.
PS Might have to smack Nathan!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures! Glad to see we're not the only family who literally rocks out on Christmas (and Thanksgiving, and Easter..and..)