Goose-bump provoking



Such a beautiful PSA don't you think? And possibly an even more powerful one then the gruesome and grisly ones.

But the metaphor can be extended to many different areas of life I think.
I love the idea of the family providing safety. It becomes more evident to me all the time how necessary the strength of a family is for providing safety or at least a powerful buffer against the pitfalls and perils of life. There is nothing that can come even close to replacing it.

I'm reading: Goose-bump provokingTweet this!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the good cry! Wow that was powerful! If I had to give one of the lessons on Family during Ward Conference I would so use that!

Unknown said...

Thought you might like this take on it http://www.conversationagent.com/2010/02/doritos-your-ad-sucks-compared-to-this-one.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ConversationAgent+%28Conversation+Agent%29

Anonymous said...

Wow...that was super powerful. I was in way too many accidents when i was younger to ever not wear a seat belt.

My best, Lynn

julia said...

This sent chills through my body. I had a student a few years back who was killed because he didn't have his seat belt on and was thrown from the truck he was riding in. I love the protection of the family. I sent a link to your blog to my three daughters who have young children.

Lisa said...

I love that! Wow!

Anonymous said...

I love your Family Love seat-belt analogy. Just great!
Love you more than Star Jasmine.
Marmie.