Sure! Why Not?




While I'm feeling all fancy and festive here- I am happy to take on a challenge. A challenge is after all my life' s blood. Particularly if it is accompanied by a cute graphic.

I'm An Organizing Junkie is holding a 28 Day Organizing Challenge. Whoohohoo!! 28 Days! I love limits of 28 days! And prizes! I love prizes! And organization! I love organization! My bathroom cabinets are screaming out for such a challenge. My basement is just quietly praying for redemption. (Photos are required of course, which strikes some fear and horror in my heart. No matter! I am in. I want to be a junkie too! I will go and take photos right now *screaminginside* )Anyone else?

I'm reading: Sure! Why Not?Tweet this!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Can't wait to see your pictures and progress! Good luck with your challenge!

Devon said...

I'm doing it...I'm so embarrassed at putting up those nasty photos though!! lolol

Nicolasa said...

This sounds fantastic! If this month wasn't already the busiest month of my year I would totally join this!

alpinekleins said...

Ooohh! Sounds like a great idea - and how do you play the game? Just thinking about the end product give me goosebumps!

Kristin

jmt said...

I've organized my house as much as I can without actually buying something to help it along. I NEED to buy some units of some sort, but then comes the problem of space. I suppose what comes next is realizing I need to get rid of stuff, but....the things taking up all my room are baby things. How can I get rid of baby things if I'm still expecting a baby???? Viscious cycle.

I wish you all the luck. In the meantime, hope for some sort of lottery win. That way I can just get a bigger houes and not purge anything.

Charlene Juliani said...

I have a surprise for you on my blog. Come see...

http://adventures-in-mommy-land.blogspot.com/

MollyinMinn said...

Good for you. This will be a great month of all of us to really dive in and clean out!