And my blog has a fresh new outfit too! You like?

Because I looooooove.

Check out the new button------>go ahead, take it! It’s yours! It’s free! My gift to you!

My sincerest thanks to my fabulous friend, Mrs. M from “I Changed My Name to Mommy” who once again read my mind and put up with my pickiness, and churned it all out right quick (a week ahead of schedule in fact). She is a true artist and professional in every sense of the word.

Please check out her awesome blog she is an amazing writer with a really interesting take on life (and has had some wild experiences in her short one). There is always something entertaining going on there.  Become a follower while you are at it, because you won’t want to miss a day and things move fast around there…

She’s a busy lady but can fit in a few blog design jobs here and there. I recommend that you hustle over or get in line :)

Thank you again Mrs. M! You are the bomb dot com :)

I'm reading: And my blog has a fresh new outfit too! You like?Tweet this!

6 comments:

Samantha said...

It looks great! I enjoyed reading all about you under that one tab.

Unknown said...

I love the new look! The colors are perfect for spring and summer- kind of like rainbow sherbet!

Coupon Clippin Mommy said...

I like the new look!

Devon said...

I love it!! It's so bright and cheerful!

Mikki said...

Love the new look!! So clean and fresh!
Love all your family pics too!! Beautiful!!

MrsM said...

Working with you is SOOOO easy that it's really almost designed to make me look good.

PS-The bomb dot com? I like it =)