1-1-11

new year's tulips
Happy New Year m’peeps! We had a fun celebration last night. I will get to the photos at some point but I could not miss posting on this very cool date and it is getting late!
Today was about cleaning and purging. Christmas was put away and the living room is uncluttered and organized. It feels appropriate. It gave me a sense of purpose and I feel a little more excited to take on a new year and its accompanying goals now.
I love my New Year’s tulips from my husband. Don’t they look so fresh and hopeful?

I'm reading: 1-1-11Tweet this!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love the tulips, love the milk glass.

Peace, Love and Chocolate
Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

Unknown said...

The tulips are beautiful! Happy New Year!

Judy Whatilivefor said...

I just had to click through from my reader because those tulips are simply gorgeous! Happy New Year :)