Can’t handle the cuteness

Ok so I fell off the wagon for the trillioneth time regarding regular blog posting but I’m going to do it from hereon out. I swear! Ok I don’t swear. But I really am going to try. I am just so overwhelmed!
I don’t have much in the way of blogging time these days. The 5 travel soccer teams has something to do with it. The adorable baby who I can’t look away from, because she is seriously too cute to miss one second of, is another.
And then I take all these zillions of photos and I can’t decide which to share. Ridiculous. So I share none of them? Ludicrous!
But! No! I shan’t cave to the self imposed insanity. I will post photos today! I shall! I shall post photos I took at last night’s soccer game. To begin with. And you shall gaze upon them. And you shall oohhhh and ahhhhhh and I shall be inspired to post yet more photos. To please my clamouring public. And you shall never tire of them. Nay! Never!  Lo! You shall love them so mightily that you shall clamour for more. And I shall post them, merely to appease you.  And so it shall be.  Or something like that. 
Without further ado…BEHOLD!
BEHOLD! Brothers and Sisters! BEHOLD…..WITH YOUR EYES: THE CUTENESS.
DSC_0224DSC_0269DSC_0234
What?! You thought that was cute?? You don’t even know what cute is! Check THIS OUT
DSC_0230DSC_0238
DSC_0243DSC_0240
For Pete’s SAKE!! CAN IT SERIOUSLY GET ANY CUTER???? Is it a bird? Is it a plane? NO! It’s a DOLL! A SUPER ADORABLE DOLL! A SUPER ADORABLE LIVING DOLL> A CUTE ONE.
DSC_0242DSC_0233
We find her rather enjoyable.  Check out Aaron’s “I can’t handle the cuteness, I might squeeze her too tight and hurt her so I will squeeze my lips together instead” lip clamp
DSC_0285DSC_0297
DSC_0288DSC_0291DSC_0296DSC_0306
YUM! YUM! Yummy!! Yeah baby, that is some cuteness.
Oh the soccer game? Yeah there was that too. I suppose I should put some photos of the soccer game. Ok. Here is Ella watching the soccer game.
DSC_0261
Did you say cute? Hmm….well yeah…I guess so. I hadn’t thought of her as cute before. Well yes  I did. Glad it’s not just me…(I apologise for the brain squeezer and the fact that it caused her ears to appear to stick out.) Ok I don’t apologise for the “brain squeezer” aka darling head band. I think it makes the whole outfit.  I am defiant in the matter of brain squeezers. So help me, I am.
OK so before Ella came along I had these four other kids who I delighted in photographing, obsessing over and and showing off on my blog. Do you remember them? They are still so beautiful and cute and talented.They remain wondrous and delicious to me.   I still delight in photographing them. And obsessing over them. Check.It.Out.
DSC_0264DSC_0268
Oh wait. Still Ella. Ok look: Look at my gorgeous Gabe. He is a super good soccer player. It was his soccer game we were at. And he was good. Really, I’m not just saying that. And he gives it his all. Every single time.
DSC_0202DSC_0203DSC_0204
I love this picture of him with his teammates. They are such good friends. It’s so heart warming how supportive they are of each other.  And their parents are awesome too. They are fun and cool and ever willing to help with transportation. It makes all soccer all the time a lot more enjoyable.
DSC_0205DSC_0206
Gaber is super speedy. I don’t know where he gets that from. No really, not being ironic. I really don’t.
DSC_0208
And so concludes my first, “stop obsessing and just post something already” blog. I trust you found it thoroughly enjoyable and are clamouring for more.
I wonder how many times I used the word “cute”?

I'm reading: Can’t handle the cutenessTweet this!

7 comments:

Amander said...

How I love you! And, yes, your baby is adorable!

Jill said...

AHHHHH-DOOOOOOORRRRR-AAAAAHHHHHH-BBBBUUUUULLLLLLL!!!!!

Posh Totty said...

Cute pictures ;o) Xx

Jen Lynn said...

Oooohhhh Aaaaaah. Ya, that baby is pretty stinkin' cute.

And I would like to know what you did in order to make your kids "give it their all" for reals I'm having parenting issues with that one lately.

I heart that gabe, and I'm sad that Eli is missing growing up with him and seeing Eli S. in there makes me sad about that too.

life...

the end

Peg said...

Oh my gosh! She IS adorable and always looks so happy! Love love love those dimples! When are you making that road trip out here?!(And if you are saving clothes for Kaylene, save the fairy princess one. I love it!)

Amz said...

She IS so cute! Love the outfit too!

Anonymous said...

The unbearable cuteness of being! It is a true thing you have said. She is just that! Love how invested the Fairy Princess is in the soccer game. What an all rounder!
Marmie.