What my mom is missing this month on instagram

So this month I’m participating in #photoadayjuly. You are given a word or a phrase for each day and the you interpret it into your own photo. It has given me the opportunity to look for some new things, be a little more creative, and to use some photos I had in my camera that wouldn’t otherwise have seen the light of day. So here’s days 1-15 with some random instagram shots stuck in between. Enjoy!  (If you want to follow me on instagram I’m stin2000)
653
693795
The label on this should say day 4, thought I’d fixed that hmph
868
This is what my bathroom floor looks like at any given time lately. I let Ella put a variety of crap in and out of that toiletry bag. It buys me some time and a tiny bit of space.
902
Spent a beautiful day with friends on this beach earlier this month. It was dreamy.
941
(All from my garden….I wish )
962
What church looks like in the 3rd hour with a 15 month old:
1001
Ice cream on the beach. It’s never a tidy option.
10161038
Two of Ella’s admirers, sporting fresh injuries from when a vigorous game of rock paper scissors (to hash out who Ella loved more) went terribly wrong.
1040
The corn as high as an elephant’s eye, right after the 4th of July:
1044
Family bathroom at the mall. Finny ponders the situation he finds himself in.
1050
1102
I have this thing for cute tissue boxes. I never buy them, but I do so love them.
1145
Gabe “jamming in the A.M” with our awesome neighbours. On the sidewalk. No big.
1171
image
Feeding oneself takes intense focus. FIRST: you need to open your mouth. NEXT: you must insert the food.
1181
The skyline as we drove into Cleveland yesterday. Benj had a beach soccer tournament. So we drove a total of 5 hours for about 1 hour of play.
1233
(Fortunately there was some fun in the lake for the spectating sibs to compensate for it):
1237
“I have this little finger, and this little nostril and they fit together so very well, especially when I am feeling shy.”
1252
Ella during one of her delicious 3.5 hour naps. (LONG MAY THEY LIVE! KNOCK WOOD!!)
661
A Sunday afternoon walk
662
Progress for the impatiens
1036

I'm reading: What my mom is missing this month on instagramTweet this!

2 comments:

a49erfangirl said...

Loved the variety of pictures!

Anonymous said...

My favourites were the self portrait and the chairs, from a photographic point of view, but loved Finny's look of contemplation! Thanks for catering for your fussy mom!