Muy Mortification for the Massive Momedy Feed Clog Mes Amigos!! Aka: ACK Sorry!


facepalm
I have been moving my archives over from my old (old) site onto the new one and I did not realize they would all be showing up on twitter and various rss feeds….this must have been rather annoying. To say the least.
But! I shall find another way! I will! I will!
Even if that way is to stop this dreary task (awww geee) for today.
Thanks for understanding and hey if you did happen to read/glance at any of the old stuff..it was much better than the new stuff wasn’t it? Yes, I agree! Also? I was so much thinner!! Wow! Must rectify!
Happy last day of 2012 (I almost put 2007 there, no really I did.)

I'm reading: Muy Mortification for the Massive Momedy Feed Clog Mes Amigos!! Aka: ACK Sorry!Tweet this!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm stuck in 2007, too - which was before my son was born - so, I understand!