NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Say it is not so!

November 03, 2007

On November 1st I blithely joined this group. I thought hey, no problem, I always have way more to say then anybody wants to hear, plus it's a way to join a sort of writers network blah blah. Noooo problem. This morning I woke up to the chilling thought that I FORGOT. On the SECOND DAY. How lame is this? It is very very disturbing for the OCD sufferer to MISS.A.DAY. Deeply so. I'm not sure if frantically posting and begging for forgiveness from the NaBloPoMo powers that be will do any good, because I'm absolutely sure they are monitoring me at this very moment, and take it in shifts to monitor me around the clock, but at this point folks, I have NOTHING TO LOSE. I am a desperate shell of a person. Who forgot on the second day. I will attempt to make up, at least in my pitiful mind by writing again tonight.  But that little blank space on Nov 2 on the calendar is going to haunt me for the rest of the month. GAH!!!!!!!! Noooooooooooo!!!
Scream
Posted at 10:58 AM | Permalink

TrackBack
TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e54ee69349883400e54f78ffe68833
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Say it is not so!:

Comments

Samantha
I don't know if it's just me, but your newest blog entry has been showing up twice on your page lately. It started with your Halloween vegetables entry and now the "Scream" entry is double too (and the vegetable one is back to a singlet). I think it currently works in your favor... it seemingly gives you one extra November entry!
Posted by: Samantha | November 03, 2007 at 12:41 PM

Kirsty
I know, it is driving me crazy because it does not show up on my posts as an extra one that I can delete, not sure why it is doing that but since it seems to be fixing itself I will let it be for a bit and hope it sorts itself out. Thanks!
Posted by: Kirsty | November 03, 2007 at 02:27 PM

I'm reading: NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Say it is not so!Tweet this!

0 comments: