Feet are happiest when they are warm

Img_8448

On this day, upon Seth's suggestion, we went to Boulders Beach. It is a quiet, secluded beach with huge boulders (surprise) and an African penguin colony I was not really into the idea because I was thinking pelicans and tanning with a bunch of pelicans didn't seem like such a good time. I am so glad I went with though!

Somebody to love

Img_8460

Img_8492

Img_8453

Seth peering at something. Possibly a swimming penguin?

Img_8475

This is what the sun is supposed to look like. Also the sky. I hope the Ohio sun and sky are taking note.

Img_8497

Img_8506

Seth catching up on some work with his genius alternative to prescription sunglasses. Effective and stylish.

Img_8466

May be Seth and Thalia swimming down there. I can't be sure.

Img_8492_2

Here I am probably checking out the topless European women and pondering over whether they are real or not.


Just hanging

Img_8449

I love how they walk, they always look so self important.

Img_8451

There will be more even more entertaining penguin pictures after a return visit. That evening we went to Moyo's which I posted about already here. I may or may not have posted these photos.

Img_8609

Img_8571

Cute little duckies that Shona kept well fed. She was distressed by the fact that they were all
"suspiciously small and cute". She was wondering if we were being fed their parents

Img_8514

The entrance to the restaurant houses a store. Some beaded Christmas decorations in the clearance bin.I got the cutest beaded African style Rudolph.

Img_8516

Comments

LOL!!! I love the penguin picture sequence. How funny that they would just come up to you like that. I know what you mean about needing the sun. I wish Missouri would also take not of your beautiful blue sky pictures.

My kids are just loving the picts of your trip. Madi loves penquins she is just thrilled. Will keeps asking if that sun will come here too.

Thanks Tiff



I'm reading: Feet are happiest when they are warmTweet this!

0 comments: