Confession of a confused mother...

In my recent Works for me Wednesday post, I captioned the slumbering child in the photo as boomerang baby #4 ie Finny. But after posting I looked more closely at the picture. Something looked odd. I clicked on it to see it larger and what to my aged eyes did appear but FRECKLES.

Finny doesn't have freckles. But Gabe does. That is a picture of Gabe. And I can still only tell because of the freckles. It is a bit tragic isn't it? Since that is not a picture of him as a baby, but him NOW as a child 3 years older then the child I mistook him for.

Oh dear.

I'm reading: Confession of a confused mother...Tweet this!

2 comments:

Janet said...

ROFL....you know, I thought that looked like Gabe but then thought, "Wow, Finny sure is growing up and looking more and more like Gabe." Too funny.

Miriam said...

Kirsty! Hey, I just hopped onto your site from Jen's. I don't spend too much time on the web, new baby and all. But I have to comment because the same thing happens to me all the time. Just the other day I put a picture of Emma on the computer as our screensaver - she was about two years old at the time of the picture. My two year old, Cate, walked in and said "That's Me!" Wow, I couldn't believe how much they did look alike - if our pictures weren't sorted by years I wouldn't be able to tell them apart!