New kid on the Zion block..




So hey yo, I will be over at Modern Molly Mormons blogging a weekly feature entitled

Run and Not Be Weary. Health for Your Whole Self.


The idea is to discuss all sorts of wellness related topics be they for the mind, body, soul or all three. It's something I am passionate about and intrigued by, so I think it is going to be a lot of fun.

My introduction went up today (although I failed to mention in my introduction why I was introducing myself...hmmmm....).

I will of course continue to post the minutia of my life here for your reading pleasure.

I'm reading: New kid on the Zion block..Tweet this!

2 comments:

jmt said...

Us common folk do love your minutia. :) Have I mentioned I'm a sucker for red and black? Goes back to my childhood...I love the design of your blog here.

Charis said...

I had never heard of this site...until now. I love it. I look forward to reading some of your posts!