Easter Retrospective

Annual everyone had better smile nicely, we've only got one shot because we are late for church already matchymatch Easter portrait.



Our Easter Egg tree, complete with mouth blown eggs (grossly satisfying process that, isn't it?) dyed and glitter monograms. They're not Martha but hey....


Gracie skipping up the garden path

Finny hunting with the basket that has been carried by the baby since Benj was the baby. He refuses to give it up, even though it only carries three eggs. Thank you Finny.


Our bunny has awesome taste, non?For the big hunt with friends, Benj ditches the dinky basket...


Overcoming hurdles together

So dainty
Daffodils, Gracie, Tulips, Finny and Chocolate. These are a few of my favourite things...
Happy foursome



Gracie relaxes with the Easter bunny
I love watching my kids sacrifice eggs for each other. All of them look out for each other amidst the frantic search. Here Gabe is offering Finny this egg and Finny is saying, "no it's ok you can have it Gabe". They make my heart happy.


Annual Easter Line Up at the RichardsonsGo! Go! Go!

Spot the Easter bunny. Spot the chocolate bunny. Look hard. It's sooooo cute. It makes my heart (and mouth) happy too.
Under and over
Chef Aaron models his Easter-ish mitts. Isn't he lovely?

It was a perfect day. The Easter Bunny was exhausted.

I'm reading: Easter RetrospectiveTweet this!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

well MY favorite is the one you posted twice ;)

Kirsty said...

Nope, nothing was posted twice but yes, I think you guessed right ;)

MrsM said...

Awww, your kids are ADORABLE! It looks like you had a wonderful Easter.

The Sayer Family said...

What a beautiful family! (We took a ton more pictures then that and none of them turned out that good.)

Krista said...

What a great group of pics! Wanna share some advice on "brotherly love"?

:-)

Janet said...

Wonderful photos of your beautiful family. I'm rather fond of the skipping photo myself.

Denise said...

Great pictures!! I really like how you solved your dress problem...matches very nicely. Looks like it was a very fun day for everyone.

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Your family looks wonderful - super cute pictures.

Dahling said...

Very photogenic sweaty. I am LOVING...yes LOVING the turquiose theme for this Season.

I must say I was feeling slightly anxious watching them climb over fences et al in their new clothes but it seems that eveyrhting survived !

Now to write Seth's Birthday Verse

AP Mommy said...

Looks like you had a WONDERFUL Easter! Great pictures!

I wanted to stop by and say thank you for donating an item for the SITS auction the bowls are beautiful!

jmt said...

These pictures were absolutely wonderful. I know I am late in checking in...but gorgeous. I love the one with your daughter flipping/hanging over the fence. Classic. :) And the sharing of the eggs? Touching. The story helps complete the picture. Happy Friday.

Anonymous said...

Like Dahling I too LOVE the spring colour. Was looking forward to seeing the matching outfits. We had a very small easter egg hunt - just Seth and Christina and man, were they animated! I feared there would be blood-shed! I enjoyed eating the ones they missed!

Marmie.