Mama needs a new computer!


UPDATE: I now have all the nominations I need! Thank you! {smooch}
Once I have written the Mom Logic post, should I make it into the Top 10
(think positive think positive you'regoodenoughyou'resmartenoughanddarnitpeoplelikeyou)
I shall be soliciting your votes again. Thanks again m' peeps!


Hey m'peeps, I just read about this stellar opportunity and I come now to throw myself at your kind mercy. I cannot write a post to be judged until I have 10 nominations.

If you feel so inclined, please mosey on over here or just click on the Nominate Me! button above, and post a nomination on my wall-just scroll down to "comments" at the bottom. (Commenting here on my blog does not count!)

Now just to be clear, I'm not asking you to say that you think my post is best or anything like that, (which is good since my post does not yet exist), but you give me the chance to be in the running. Because you believe in giving people chances. Whaddaya say? Hook a girl up?

And hey, if you want in too, I'd be happy to nominate you in turn. 'Cos I'm cool like that. (Just re-read, and I can only nominate one blogger, as can you, so first come first served ;)

I'm reading: Mama needs a new computer!Tweet this!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Took a bit of figuring out, but I did it!! I hope you WIN!!!!

* said...

oooh, I hope you win. I just got a new Macbook pro laptop last weekend and, while I'm still trying to convert to the mac world, it's pretty sweet.

Good luck, girl!
PS: found you on MM blogs. Love your site-- it's bright and cheery!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your nomination! I'm in the running, too, but I had to say I'm glad I found your blog! I also contribute for MMM (on Fridays!)

Mike said...

Think I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.comTwitter: AboutParenting

jmt said...

I am so sorry I'm late in getting here to read this, but I am excited you got the nominations you needed!!! I hope you get it.