Featured Friday Follower!......

By way of random generator and magical fairy dust, faithful follower KIY, aka Kimberley is the chosen one (doesn't that whole sentence sound quite cult-ish??)

Kiy is the author of the adorable blog Rocking chairs and a Tricycle and the mom to a son in a grad school and an adorable two year old daughter. How cool and brave is that, parenting on both sides of the spectrum? There is also a cute dog and a husband in the mix.

In her most recent post she talks about some of her favourite children's books and I got a lump in my throat seeing some of our favourite bedtime stories when they were little. Why do they have to grow?? Why Kiy, WHY???

Adoption is a topic near and dear to Kiy's heart and she has some really solid advice for parents contemplating or in the throes of the adoption process on her adoption page.

And there's a very delicious looking recipe box which has me craving blueberry pie at 9 in the morning.

Kiy's comments are always cheerful and fun and I can't wait to get to know her better. Kiy, or wait do you prefer Kim? Maybe Kimberley, since that is your name? I live to please. I will be contacting you about your gift.

Btw, because the gifts are tailored to the individual, the chosen follower is subjected to an interrogation. Last time the Lovely Mrs. M -web designer extraordinaire (have you checked out her design discount special on her beautiful blog yet?) received some goodies for her and her babies, (those here and the one in utero). One of the gifts was Dove chocolate which actually promised health and beauty enhancement on the wrapper. Because we need more reasons to indulge in Dove chocolate.

I think I am going to have to do Friday Followers more often because I am really enjoying this, this getting to know you, thing. It is is really touching to me when people add me to their reading list, I have a little happy-party each time. I know your time online is limited and your allowing me into your regular reading world is a real privilege. I am quite convinced that I have the most intelligent and attractive readers on the web. I mean, have you seen yourselves?? Remarkable.
Kiss kiss!

I'm reading: Featured Friday Follower!......Tweet this!

5 comments:

jmt said...

What a fun idea! I think this is great, and I will go read Kiy's blog right now (as if I had WORK to do or something). Happy Friday!

Kiy said...

Oh my. /blush!

Thank you for the kind words, and for spot-lighting my blog. How wonderful!

I will try to get you an email today.

Cheers, Kiy

MrsM said...

Kiy, you are so lucky. Kirsty is amazing to her readers-seriously. Enjoy your gift!

Krista said...

Hey Kirsty! I have something for you on my blog!

LunaMoonbeam said...

Aww...I love Kiy! Congrats to her.