Dream come true...

I have always dreamed of being in a spontaneous mass song and dance number. I totally would have jumped in and messed everyone else up. I know this to be true. This made my heart super happy. I smiled the whole way through, got a lump in my throat and said, "this is freaking awesome" out loud a few times too. You should watch. Just a typical Wednesday....




PS: I just had to add..why don't we do this stuff? Like all the time? How much better would life be if this happened at least once a week at your local Kroger? MUCH better that's how. I think I just found my calling in life.

I'm reading: Dream come true...Tweet this!

5 comments:

Laura Harris said...

Hey Kirsty - I totally agree! That would be fantastically fun if something like this happened in our lives! It would make everything seem so much more magical :)

Thanks for sharing :)

nyn said...

I love this too. I will join you at the store for our spontanious song and dance number. I know it would sure make me happy.

MrsM said...

Are you going to start spontaneous song and dance numbers? If you do, will you upload video? That is fantastic-thanks for the smile!

Megan Gery said...

this made me smile. i did some research and it was apparently a publicity stunt for a belgian t.v. station. so cool to watch, though!

Mikki said...

I love these!! I've seen a couple different ones and they are always fun to watch!