Fabulous Friday Follower Featured Is....


Laurel! From Ducks In A Row! Isn't she cute? Don't you wish she was your friend? She reminds me of my lovely friend Candace (hey Candace!) in this photo.

I love the name of Laurel's blog for starters, I think it is adorable and I kind of wish I could steal it because I always think my kids look like ducks in a row when they walk along in size order. But alas, the name is hers and she uses it well.

Another thing I admire is how completely cute her kids are. I admire them every time I visit her blog. Does that sound creepy? Well it's not, it's just that they are admirably cute.

Laurel is one of those annoyingly crafty people (and I say that with love and respect) just look how she showed the rest of us up on Easter Sunday. The rest of us with baskets bought 50% off from Big Lots...I love how she says "my only regret is that I didn't monogram them" there, there Laurel, maybe next year you won't be such an incredible slacker.

Oh and look at the cute apron she made to inspire herself to bake. When I feel inspired to bake, I visit the bakery, buy what I want and that takes care of that. Whew.

Laurel is also a fellow sufferer runner, which I think is awesome.

Ok I just found this post and this one I'm thinking that perhaps I don't like Laurel after all. On account of the overwhelming jealousy. I think it is safe to say that Laurel, she is organized. But the redeeming thing about that is that she is willing to share her organization tips. So we'll forgive her. For now. So long as she does not get any more organized.

Thanks for being a loyal follower Laurel, I love your comments and I always enjoy your blog. I will be in contact so we can send you a lil something. Everyone, go look at her blog and give her some love. I insist.

As always chocolate kisses to all my loyal followers, I love you muchly. If you subscribe to my blog through a reader, I don' t know who you are (I'm sorry...I'm technologically impaired-I'm sure there is a way to find these things out but I'm always kind of freaked about stalking my peeps and finding out all their deets so I avoid it..) Anyway if you wish to reveal yourself, let me know and I will be sure to enter you into the next giveaway.

I'm reading: Fabulous Friday Follower Featured Is....Tweet this!

3 comments:

Sweet Serendipity said...

Sweet! I just found you and I love your site. So cool that you feature a follower. Your design is adorable and I love you wit.

I admire moms who run. I'm one of those who only runs if someone is chasing her. Both of my sisters are runners. I just can't do it. Bravo to all who do.

I'll be back :D

Robbie S. Redmon, LPC said...

Hi, just stopping by from Link Referral. I love your site.

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

WOW - you just made my month, and we still have three more weeks in May! Thanks!