Featured Friday Follower.. come on DOoooown.........


TOOJ!

I'm thrilled that the random number integer fairies chose Tooj of Circling The Square Table (isn't that a cool name?) as she is one of my most faithful commenters, and she writes a funny, thoughtful and thought-provoking blog. In fact, Tooj, your last entry came to mind late, late last night as I was brushing my teeth. (Can there be a better compliment?) I'm with you, we must tawk.

Tooj has four hunky men in her life. She is very gorgeous. Very real and honest. Funny and friendly.

Tooj writes a feature called Monday Mumbles which I always look forward to and her Comment Consideration posts are always highly entertaining (particularly if I make the cut).

I recommend you add her to your reading list, you'll be glad you did.

Tooj, email me with your home address please!

I'm reading: Featured Friday Follower.. come on DOoooown.........Tweet this!

4 comments:

jmt said...

There really is nothing better than coming to your mind during teeth brushing time. :) I know from personal experience that is the BEST time to think. Unless of course you're in there with little people. They tend to be a distraction to my random thought bubbles. Thank you sincerely for the Featured Follower day! :) It made mine. Seriously. You have NO idea.

Moore Minutes said...

You've been tagged. ;) Stop by my blog...

Dorkys Ramos said...

Oh Tooj is absolutely wonderful and hysterical. I've always enjoyed popping in and reading what craziness/thoughtfulness she has to say each day. No matter what the topic, she always writes straight from the heart :)

Heather of the EO said...

I love Tooj :)