Finny says....

I'm.....



I'm 5 on the 5th! It's my STAR Birthday!



I had Trix for breakfast! They are really, really, really colourful! I got to open one present!













POKEMON CARDS!!














My brothers and sister then added all their favourite Pokemon cards to my stash. They are the bestestest sibs EVER.




I can't WAIT for the rest of my day. Five is "BEyonD AwEsoMe" so far! Happy Cinco de Mayo to everyone...and especially to ME! "I'm FINALLY FIVE!"

See how far he has come in just one year!

I'm reading: Finny says....Tweet this!

15 comments:

Denise said...

Happy Birthday Finny!!! I can't believe you are FIVE!!!

Janet said...

Happy 5th Birthday, Finny!

Daddy said...

Happy 5th Birthday Finny! You are a super awesome kid and I love you tons.

MrsM said...

YAY~Happy Birthday to your baby! Five is so big!!

[P.S. Maybe we can get Finny and The Bean to be birthday-twins? ;)]

Stefani said...

Happy Happy 5th Birthday Prince Finny! Huge Hugs to you! Hope you have a blast today!

Stefani said...

Happy 5th Birthday Prince Finny. Huge Hugs. I hope you have a funtastic day today!

Steph said...

Happy Birthday, Finny! Sending big hugs your way!

The Sayer Family said...

Happy Birthday Finny! I can't believe the last time I saw him he was 1. It's been too long!

Decor To Adore said...

Ah to be 5! May all your pokemons be rare and worth high points. :)

Megan Gery said...

Happy birthday, Finny! I read the post from your fourth birthday, and I was so touched by the story of you comforting your mommy. What a sweet boy you are!

Jessica said...

Pokemon cards...you lucky lil' guy!! I can't believe you are 5...it can't be possible!! Happiest of birthday's to YOU, Finny!!
xoxoxoxo
Jessica

Mikki said...

How sweet.
Happy Birthday to him!!!

Aunty Shona said...

Happy Birthday Finny Finster !
It was great talking to you yesterday ! You are going to be too big to visit me in a box one of these days !

Love you lots
Aunty Shona and Uncle Marc xxx

Jen Lynn said...

Yay Finny.
Happy Birthday

jmt said...

I hope the rest of his bday turned out wonderfully!