I love my peeps....

You are so good to me. Thank you for so generously voting (and persisting when it wouldn't go through and being worried that it didn't go through-I am worried too-will let you know when I know anything) and spreading the word for me. You do so rock. I don't love asking people for stuff but you have been so kind and gracious that even if I don't win, I have major warm fuzzies to have such kind and generous friends. I always suspected I knew the best people in the world. Suspicions confirmed.

May calorie free (with the taste and texture of full fat) chocolate hugs and kisses rain down upon you. (unless you think that would hurt...in that case, light and feathery cash...)

I'm reading: I love my peeps....Tweet this!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck!

MrsM said...

Mmmmmm...cash. Yummy! =)

I'm doing everything I can to get votes in your direction-you deserve them~good luck lady!!

Megan Gery said...

fingers crossed!