Fabulous Friday Follower #2: Cheat Day Cafe



Oh my golly golly gosh. It's all about the yumminess today m'peeps. My second fabulous follower today is Melody from Cheat Day Cafe. On principle I love this girl.

Here's her spiel: "I love to bake and cook, but it seems like I am always on a diet. To keep my sanity, I give myself one "cheat day " a week. On that day I have permission to splurge a little. I'd hate to do a cooking blog that was all healthy recipes, so I created Cheat Day Cafe so that I could share some of my non-diet recipes too. Cheat days make life more interesting! So here is a collection of healthy, real person, family recipes and a few "cheats" thrown in for fun."

True to her word, here's a recipe for butterfinger cupcakes {YUUUUUUUM} and just this very day she posted a recipe for something delectable AND virtuous "Low fat lemon and strawberry supreme". I have to tell you that it took a while to get this post up because I had to take a break to get some food in the middle of it all. I also could not resist her cute cute cute button. See if you can find it on my sidebar.

Thanks for reading Melody and keep up the good and yummy work!

I'm reading: Fabulous Friday Follower #2: Cheat Day CafeTweet this!

1 comments:

Melody said...

What a great surprise! You made my day!