Friday Follower Appreciation winner...




Today's fabulous follower and winner is Queen B whose blog is aptly named, Queen of My Kingdom. She joins us all the way from Hawaii and I am at this moment trying very hard not to feel bitter and as if she really doesn't deserve a prize at all.

Because the fact that she is walking along warm sandy beaches with beautiful blue skies overhead and probably drinking out of a coconut and eating seafood right this very minute while I huddle frozen in my tundra eating a bag of Swedish fish, should not be held against her. It's not her fault, after all. Right? And really, if she could I'm sure she would be absolutely thrilled to host me at her home for an indefinite length of time. I'm certain of it. Maybe next week even.

Thanks for following Queenie! Email me with your details and your treat will be wending it's way to you. (Perhaps with me along to make sure it gets there ok). PS: At Last is one of my all time favourite songs. :)

And thank you to all my followers. It thrills me that you are all well above average in looks and intelligence yet still deign to read me! I hope to reward you each in turn. Next Friday Follower Giveaway...NEXT WEEK! To celebrate the arrival of February. The blessed month of my birth.

Interested in some other great blogs? Check out this fun blog hop hosted by Midday Escapades and join in by posting your blog link in the Mcklinky below!



MckLinky Blog Hop

I'm reading: Friday Follower Appreciation winner...Tweet this!

7 comments:

Sarah Coulsey said...

I am a Friday Follow!!!!



sarahsblogoffun.blogspot.com

mavericks_mommy said...

im a friday follower


thanks

http://mavericksmommy.blogspot.com/

Shelley said...

Hi there! New follower from "Friday Follow"! I'd love for you to come visit me!

Have a great weekend :)
~Shelley

Lynn Kellan said...

Hawaii.... That beach picture looks so nice, especially now that it's going to be below freezing the next few days.

Suzi said...

thanks for the follow! following you back

suzi

Queen "B" said...

ALOHA!!!!
Wow I am so honored!! and I love visitors too!
Mahalo:) for thinking of me
my email is ourisland4ever@gmail.com
Aloha gratitude from across the sea
Brandi

Juliana said...

Hello there. I am a new follow from the FF list. Sorry I am late, but better late than never right? I look forward to following your blog and getting to know you better. Hope you enjoy my blog and the fun giveaways I am doing. Have a good week. Juliana with A Blonde Walks Into A Blog