Pssst......

My dear husband updated The Wall and it was posted a couple of days ago. I think a couple of you have posted since then which I will add later today since we seem to have overcome our technical challenges. It is tough to keep up with you-and I am loving it! Pretty soon we are going to have a drawing for a prize for the peeps on the wall so if you're not on there yet-GET ON IT. Stay tuned!

Are you having trouble seeing the wall? (Shona?) I have noticed that if you have clicked on an individual post (from a twitter or facebook or reader link) you can't see it. If you click on HOME though and scroll, scroll, scroll you will see it. I am thinking of putting it in a post that you can click a link to as well as having it on permanent display for all to see and marvel over. Would that be helpful?

I'm reading: Pssst......Tweet this!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Gabe beat your wall sit record?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Jill said...

Here are our Throwdown achievements for the day...
Situps=74-Jess
29-Megan
Wall Sit=5:16-Jessi
7:20-Megan
4:12-Danie
Push-Ups=67-Chase
Plank= :57-Danie
1:43-Jessi
Bench Dip=35 in 40sec-Ryan
20-Chase

We all agreed that you need to put in a timed "leg raise". It's good for the core...at least that's what they tell me...:)

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

i see the wall and the wall is good

Steph said...

Okay - I'm in! Here are my stats as of today:

1 Mile Run: 9:51
Bench Dips: 26

Steph said...

Also, for weight loss I'm down 4 lbs since Jan. 1st

Brittany said...

I had a dream last night that I ran 2 miles. Does that count?

Oh and not to be nit picky--but I did 70 sit ups and it still says 42. Just sayin' :)