THROWDOWN Random Wall WINNER


So I told you every so often we'd do a random drawing from the names on the wall to win a prize. The more you are up there, the better your odds of winning. So do whatever you need to do to get your name up there!

Drrrrrummmmrolll please....

Catherine Kebker with a wall-sit of 3:36 nottooddarnshabby-CONGRATS! You are the lucky winner of a Pom-Wonderful care package. Go forth and be healthy and amazing.

Email me with your address please!

So! How are you all doing? The wall has been updated. I repeat, the wall has been updated. Go check it out. You guys continue to impress and amaze. Carry on, carry on.

I'm reading: THROWDOWN Random Wall WINNERTweet this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm getting back on schedule first thing in the morning - I promise! :o)

My best, Lynn

Dahling said...

The MOMENT I put foot on Australian soil I am back on it....especially considering that none of my clothes fit me after a month of non stop w(h)ining and dining........