Finally! The long awaited debut of our magnificent movie...

We finally bought a cable to download the footage we shot for our Last Week Of 2009 I gotta Feeling Time Capsule.




I know they already announced the Oscar nominations, but perhaps they can make an exception due to the unprecedented quality of this masterpiece and consider us as a really late entry. What do you think?

Seriously, it makes me so happy to have this, because it captures a time in our life when our kids still thought it was awesome to hang with us doing ridiculous things on New Years Eve. I will miss these days when they are over. Tell me they will never be over.

(PS: I'm so thrilled to have made my film debut sweaty, unshowered and unflatteringly attired. I think the Academy will take me more seriously now.)

I'm reading: Finally! The long awaited debut of our magnificent movie...Tweet this!

14 comments:

Aaron B. said...

Yay! It's done. Lots of fun.

Love you!!!

The K Family said...

HAHA...very cute video!

Michelle said...

I love this so much - you have such a close, happy family and I think that's really cool. I may just copy this idea for 2011 New Years :-)
xoxo

Janet said...

That is so awesome! What a wonderful keepsake for you all.

Brittany said...

This video made me realize something: Wow. I am so totally not COOL. Do you know what I did for New Year's? Went to bed. The end.

Brigitte said...

Awwww Kirsty! I LOVE IT! You are so right! Treasure these times... I too hope my boys will always want to hang with their parents! FUN. FUN. FUN.

April Kennedy said...

That was AWESOME! So FUN!

paparazzimom said...

awesomely great job guys!!! You should have seen all my daycare kids and Elli dancing to that song as I watched your video! LOL

Dahling said...

Awesome guys ! How come we never do stuff like this when we come for New Year ?? Mmmm mmmm ?? I have EXPECTATIONS now ; )

nyn said...

I loved it!! This is such a cool idea. The kids are so fun to watch. Great Job!!

Thalia Randall said...

Ag so cute! Love the very spontaneous way Benj hits the alarm clock when he gets up :) Gracie is quite the little actress!

Simply Mel said...

Very cute! :)

New follower from Friday Follow.

Look forward to reading more of your blog.

Jessica said...

I love it, Kirsty...soooo fun!!
You really are the best family!

Denise said...

So COOL!