Friday Follow Party!



It's Friday! Which means it's a party. And naturally, if all is well with the world, a party means snacks. Specifically chocolate type snacks.

Don't you think these very pretty Valentine-y yummies look amazing? And doable? Check out domestic goddess Leigh-Anne at yourhomebased mom for more.

So why are we celebrating? Well it's Friday (woot), it's the much anticipated DOG DAY (Whohoooooooo!) and of course it's Friday Follow day! I have so enjoyed getting to know some fabulous new followers the last couple of weeks (thank you!, and it's been great discovering some new blogs to stalk too.

Welcome to the Friday Follow celebration hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades!

Join us! Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add on one blog to be seen on all the blog hops.

MckLinky Blog Hop

I'm reading: Friday Follow Party!Tweet this!

11 comments:

Whoa ! said...

followin you via friday follow
have a great weekend

Krista said...

Hope you have a great Valentine weekend!

Lisa said...

Just popped in to say Hi! I already follow you:)

Those cookies look soooo good!!

Melissa said...

following from friday follow nice to meet yu :) hope you visit mine sometime

Dawn said...

Oh, I want one of those right now!! They look yummy!

Crissa Pollmann Robertson said...

OOO! Chocolate dipped/covered Oreos are my weakness! Now that is all I can think about. Suddenly my day is going way too slow.

Lynn Kellan said...

Hi Kirsty,
This is great - I really enjoyed discovering another neat blog to visit thanks to your recommendation!

Janine said...

Found you through Friday Follow! Great blog, I'm now a Google Friend Connect Follower! :)

Visiting from My Kids Are Fun!

le Chef said...

I'm not a mind reader, but I know only crazy people don't like Oreos.

Or is it Oreos make people crazy?

New Friday Follower

Stacie said...

I am now following your blog. Happy Friday Follow :) The dipped oreos look yummy.

Your Homebased Mom said...

Thanks for the link! My college son just made a batch of those oreos for his girlfriend for Valentines!