Momedy Throwdown: The Winners/Warriors/Machines/Beasts

supewoman     superman2

My admiration, awe, and major props go out to the champions of the following events:

PLANK

Benjamin Sayer 3:30

PUSHUPS

Chase.P  67
1 MILE
Benjamin Sayer 7:03

WALL SIT
Megan.P 7:20

BENCH DIPS
Ryan.P 35

SIT UPS
Connie Bennet 115

PULL UPS
Nathan Richardson 15

JUMP ROPE
Jen Lynn 93

5K

Steph. S 32 mins

WEIGHT LOSS
Brittany 6lbs

Random Wall Qualifying Winners:

Jill Patton

Gosia Maj

Carolyn.G

Whohooo! Whohooo! To you and you and you!!

If I do not know where you live, shoot me an email so we can get something sent your way. I’m so proud of all of you.

I'm reading: Momedy Throwdown: The Winners/Warriors/Machines/BeastsTweet this!

1 comments:

Jen Lynn said...

Whoopee! I love winning things by defalt.

Jump ropes suck BTW