“Hi” fashion

(That is this will be a quick HI with some fashion thrown in…)

Hello luvvies.
It's been a while I know.  We took a lovely little trip with some friends to a beautiful lake in Tennessee and did nothing but relax in the sun. It was very close to heaven.  A few (thousand) pictures to come together with lots and lots of news later in the week….
But until then I give you Shemly who was subjected yesterday to a post-vacation inpromptu fashion show orchestrated by Finny and Gracie. I was the judge.  Finny and Gracie took their craft very seriously indeed.

Here’s where Shemly starts to suspect her fate

DSC_0183 DSC_0184

And wishes she was with the lovely sane family who babysat her while we were away….

DSC_0185 

Ensemble number one: designed by Gracie: “Peasant Chic”

DSC_0188 DSC_0189 DSC_0190 DSC_0191

Ensemble number two: Designed by Finny “Feedbag and Cap: An All American Day at the baseball park”… (Shemly was less cooperative) My un-manned “judges chair” is sitting next to them….since I was also called upon to be the photographer. I’m a Renaissance woman is what I am…

 

DSC_0192 DSC_0194

Ensemble 3: (designed by Gracie: “Hawaiian Dreamer…”DSC_0199DSC_0198DSC_0197

I’ll kill you..and I’ll make it look like a bloody accident….

DSC_0200

Find your happy place….find your happy place…..

Ensemble 4: (designed by Finny: Flower Fairy)

DSC_0201 

I’ve been a good dog right? I always tried to be a good dog…why do bad things have to happen to good dogs??DSC_0202 

Finny gives some last minute designer instruction as she prepares to launch his creation

DSC_0204

It worked. She’s got the angry model strut/expression totally down,….

And that’s all folks.  Stay tuned. Lots and lots of good stuff coming up this week….I have missed you madly…kiss-kiss.

I'm reading: “Hi” fashionTweet this!

4 comments:

Krista said...

LOL!! I love the Hawaiian creation! She does NOT look happy at all - but a dear sweet doggie to allow them to play with her. :)

Julia said...

This brings back memories of when I was a little girl about one hundred years ago, when I dressed my dog up in doll clothes and strolled him around in my doll buggy.
What lake in TN?

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Hahaha Love it! I also think the Hawaiian look is her best. Poor pup. :)

Jessica said...

Dying laughing...po' shemly. I think that Gracie has a future in fashion design, lol...