Gorgeous Gabe

I love watching my kids’ faces. One of my favourite things to do is to watch Gabe trying not to laugh or smile. All I have to say is, “don’t smile, Gabe” and he can’t help himself. I think he has the most fascinating little face. I snapped these the other day-he is trying his best not to smile….

I’m so glad I’m his mom and not a little girl in his class at school. I would be such a mess.

 DSC_0204 DSC_0209 DSC_0210 DSC_0211 DSC_0212 DSC_0213 DSC_0214 DSC_0215 DSC_0216 DSC_0217 DSC_0218 DSC_0219

I'm reading: Gorgeous GabeTweet this!

3 comments:

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Seriously, he is beyond handsome!

Lisa said...

I bet he will drive those high school girls crazy (eventually) let's not make him grow up too fast.

jmt said...

Right column, second down. Right column, last one.

LOVE.

He's adorable. All of them are, but I love how you highlighted him here alone.