Halloween sneak peek...



So here are the fab four dressed up for Trunk or Treat. Stay tuned since after being one of 40 Luigi's (as I predicted) Finny decided he was for a costume change for the main event. On that particular night we had: A rubiks cube, a Luigi, a nerd and an artist. This year we spent about $10 on costumes. I loved it. The rubiks cube is made out of craft foam and electrical tape. It has been a huge hit. Benj and Finny's costumes were recycled from things we had (I got Gracie's smock from Goodwill and she borrowed the beret.)

I'm reading: Halloween sneak peek...Tweet this!

3 comments:

Kelly L said...

Love love love your creativity. The kids are adorable. We celebrate our trunk or treat tomorrow...

Love to you
Kelly
I've Become My Mother

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Fabulous! I love the Rubiks Cube!

Thalia Randall said...

Oh the rubicks looks so good!! I can't believe you went to the trouble of creating it out of foam...!!??! Good on ya!