(Some of) My boys

I was reviewing pictures from my (most excellent-more on that to come) weekend and feeling sentimental…so I thought I’d throw these up…the exposure and colour is all off but I didn’t want to spend time editing or I’d think better of posting the whole series and it makes me laugh and get a bit hazy too….
Aaron took these in the matter of a couple of seconds, paparazzi style as I gave my 12 year old a sneak smooch attack at the apple orchard. Don’t be fooled, this kid is as cuddly as any of them. But not in PUBLIC. Gooooosh.  I love the change in his expression from one of quiet mortification to acceptance. (To be clear, I would never so much as glance lovingly at him in front of his friends. I am not a complete fool)
DSC_0294 DSC_0295 DSC_0296 DSC_0297 DSC_0298 DSC_0299 DSC_0300 DSC_0301 DSC_0302
And then contrast that with my 6 year old who finds nothing more delightful than PDA’s with mom.  Ah…my little men. How I do adore them.
  DSC_0309DSC_0310

I'm reading: (Some of) My boysTweet this!

2 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

Awwww.....LURVE. (My little man is in a kissy phase. He comes up to me, ten times a day, and kisses me. Once on this cheek, once on that cheek, and once on the lips. Always. Silly little dude. ;-))

OH, how I wished you lived closer this weekend. We watched Invictus...and we could only understand half of what they were saying!! But it was a great movie though. :-)

Anonymous said...

Just L O V E Benj's change in expression. Just really couldn't resist a bit of love! Too too delightful!

Love you lots.

Marmie.