Cookies! Cookies!

cookie platter
I spent two days in the kitchen this week getting the cookies baked. The kids helped quite a bit (the first day) after which most of them lost interest.  I can’t say I blame them. I find very little joy in baking (and I don’t like what all the “quality control”  does to my thighs either) so I am always looking for something easy and fool-proof to make it more painless.
If you are still planning to bake this year I would recommend any of these, they are all easy (and tasty-I think).  My favourite are the raspberry, Aaron’s favourite are the eggnog.
I turned Leigh-Anne at Your Homebased Mom for inspiration. She does not steer me wrong.
The Snowballs and the Raspberry Thumb-prints are thanks to her.
And here are the recipes for the Eggnog cookies
and the Oreo Truffles
How goes Christmas preparation at your house? I am looking forward to getting out into some fresh air today!

I'm reading: Cookies! Cookies!Tweet this!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They all look wonderful.

Moore Minutes said...

Ohh I want a tray! ;) They look amazing. I especially want to try the oreo ones.

Leigh Anne @YourHomebased Mom said...

Your cookie plate looks so pretty! Glad you enjoyed the recipes. Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

I churned out over 100 rum ball cookies for my church moms gathering last night. Looking for something less "boozy" for Friday :-) Hmmmm...
Beautiful cookie plate sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Yummmm....yyyy